I promised to get back with you about why I do what I do. If you are confused by the title of this post read this first. Ok…now that you are on board I’ll give you the top few reasons why I do what I do.
8. I love the quality of life here in rural northwestern Wyoming and can’t help but want to share that with others
7. I am challenged everyday and never get bored.
6. This business is about building relationships and I am naturally a relational person so it’s a good fit for me.
5. I like a good negotiation and I get plenty of opprotunity for that.
4. I have the flexibility to prioritize family activities and manage my own schedule.
3. I am able to earn a living by using what I believe to be my God-given gifts.
2. I have a passion for helping people understand the benefits of homeownership and investing in real estate.
1. It is such a privilege to have the opprotunity to play a role in helping others realize their dreams and achieve their goals.
In regard to my career in real estate I’ll say this; It has not been easy….but it’s been good. Very good. I’m blessed to have a job I love. If it were easy they wouldn’t call it “work.” On the rough days I’ll read this post again and remind myself for the millionth time that I am in this for the long haul….not for the next commission check. That perspective has kept me balanced (and mostly sane) for 15 years. I will continue to learn every day and strive to provide my clients with the best service I can.
Join my Linked In Network