Can you believe that the January is almost over?? Wow! It’s true, time flies when you are having fun! We are seeing a nice increase in business and although we have been keeping steady all winter we have to admit that we are ready for the Spring Season in Real Estate. We are making some changes with the New Year and it’s fun to learn new things and to set professional goals both individually and as a team. With that being said….how are your New Year’s Resolutions going? I’m happy to report that I’m almost, kinda, and pretty close to keeping mine. For once in my life I decided to make my resolutions rewarding and practical, and lighthearted. So here we go, this is what I’ve done so far. Drum roll please……
1. Start making jewelry again. – Check! I’ve made some earrings, and a bracelet, haven’t worn them yet, thinking of giving them away as presents.
2. Be more firm with bullies. – I have been doing this! And seeing great results, maybe not all the time, but I’m choosing my battles and being firm. You all have heard to eat the frog when it’s still a tadpole? It’s true. Confrontation is much easier when you conquer the problem when it’s small.
3. Write a bucket list. – Working on this one, it’s fun to hear what others have on theirs!
4. Keep a house plant alive for longer than 6 months. – Cha-Check! Can you believe it? I have a healthy poinsettia still alive from before Christmas…for those that really know me, this is a biggie!
5. Get back to learning to paint, or just tell people it is Impressionism and enjoy myself anyway. – Okay….so I’ve traded the paints in for another craft, making cards. It’s more fun and honestly, if a person can’t draw a stick man, they probably shouldn’t be painting.
6. Learn to Fish-Patiently. Not throwing things & quitting after the line gets snagged for the 15th Time! – Patiently waiting, (not really) for Spring for this one. I hate the cold, so ice fishing is not my sport, I’ll work on this one at a later date.
So, this is my progress. What’s yours? Put yours in the comment box we would love to hear from you!