I am so sorry that it has been a full month since we have posted here on the blog. That is by far the longest gap in the nearly 4 year life of “Talkin’ Real Estate In Wyoming.” First of all there have apparently been some issues with WordPress’s security and so there have been some issues with logging in. It’s also been a very busy few weeks for us at Johnson Home and Land as it seems like we have worked on a whole summer worth of transactions in 3 weeks instead of 3 months. That’s real estate in Wyoming for you though…..feast, famine, feast, famine. I’m sure that’s the way it everywhere else too.
So….here’s what been happening in a nutshell:
- Kiddos are back in school and mine are Kinder, 7th and 10th. Whew!
- I felt the first hint of cool air since mid June….it felt good.
- We have closed 8 transaction sides (buyer/seller) in 2 days. That was a team effort for sure!
- I can hear the sound of crashing football helmets when I drive by the school with my windows down.
- I am considering some website enhancements over at JohnsonHomeandLand.com
- I am excited about some upcoming REALTOR conventions.
- I have been elected for one more year as the President of the Northwest Wyoming Board of REALTORs.
- I am looking at some time management and organizational improvements to my office.
- Life is good!
Hope you will check back often…we have no intention of letting this blog slip through our fingers after 4 years of investing in our relationship with our readers, customers and friends.
Take care and we will see you all again soon!