It’s so fun to look back over a year well lived and examine what went right, wrong or otherwise and to look forward with excitment and anticipation to the coming year. Here is my Best of 2012 list….in no particular order.
- Big white snow flakes just after dinner on Christmas Eve giving us the most beautiful and well-timed white Chirstmas ever!
- E Meals
- The book 1000 Gifts
- Being patient enough and finally discovering that the right person for the open position at Johnson Home and Land was actually TWO people. Welcome Jessica and Barbara!
- The launch of our highly anticipated new website!
- Officially becoming the mother of TWO teenagers (and a first grader)
- Replacing my 5 year old computer ( I think that is VERY old in computer years) with a HP lap top.
- Date nights with my husband at Rib and Chop in Cody.
- Reconnecting with my extended family in West Virginia. (and riding my very first zip line)
- Our family mini-vaca to Knotts Berry Farm.
- Minor office remodel with major rewards keeps my office from being a hallway.
I have so many things I am looking forward to in 2013 both personally and professionally. This next week I will get busy getting all my goals on paper and making sure they meet the criteria…..achievable, written and measurable. Achievable does not mean small! My professional goals will all align with the Johnson Home and Land Vision.
I say good bye to 2012 like a farwell to a good friend. You’ve been fun 2012….I learned a lot from you!