Ok, so almost everyone I’ve talked to over the past week has been asking the same question….What’s your New Years Resolution? They ask in a very peppy manner as if I am going to have something new or exciting to say.
I’d like to come up with something new this year! More than the old stand by, loose weight! I don’t know what that would be. Maybe fit more into my 24 hour day? I feel like I’m busy all the time, that is of course until I get the well-meaning holiday form letters and think, WOW how do you fit all of that wonderfulness into one year? No, Really? Maybe it’s my time management? I am going back to the old-fashioned day planner book with real paper. I went digital last year. You know, save a tree, join the 21st Century all that. What ever, I love all the sticky notes, slips of paper tucked in and the handy-dandy pockets to save my To-Do lists in.
I’m going to say my New Years Resolutions are the following.
- Start making jewelry again.
- Be more firm with bullies.
- Write a bucket list.
- Keep a house plant alive for longer than 6 months.
- Get back to learning to paint, or just tell people it is Impressionism and enjoy myself anyway.
- Learn to Fish-Patiently. Not throwing things & quitting after the line gets snagged for the 15th Time!
What are your New Years Resolutions? Write them in the comment pages!Lisa Marchant